Wednesday, June 24, 2015

1.

So either Twitter can help me the best way they can, or I start looking for another console. You've destroyed a lot of my stuff. There's nothing I can do to repair all the destruction you have done within the last 24 hours. Right out damn ridiculous.

I don't really care anymore. Right now as I type this out you are still infecting stuff on my computer. Everything has been destroyed, but do you think she cares?
Yes, I did say some very harsh and mean words.
I never said who she was or directed it to anyone on there.
No one would know anything.
I only vented.
But yes, this is fair.
I deserve this.
well I cannot login.
This is my punishment now.
Fine then.
I will not try to login anymore.
There's no point.
It is what it is.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut.
I have no rights here.
I should have been doing what I was supposed to be doing.
This is all of my fault, and I accept full responsibility.

-Adam from Ottawa, Canada wrote inside of his blog-  6/24/15. #wanderlustwednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment