Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Random Thoughts about the Night Shift documentary.

All I fucking know is that I am not letting any of my fucking family members be working no night shift and I do not care even if they are males! People just think they can do anything to you on there and then they are family members so you know their asses are gonna stay with one another. Then when you are stuck there alone and have made them mad, they will push people in the many spots that these big ass companies have no cameras there. It's mostly women because they need the job so basically they just have to lay there and take it. What other choice do they have? There is no other income coming in, and they have to take care of their kids. So, if they just shut up and well, make a rationality for their supervisors being able to fondle them whenever the hell they want to and wherever then everything will be fine. Because if they do this when they get slamed on the floor, they won't have to deal with even more humiliation of screaming and crying as they get train raped in the dark at midnight. No one is going to hear them scream or cry. They look at them like they are a piece of trash, or even nothing more than something to have fun with on the side who is even under being called a mistress. They are nothing that they would even tell their buddies about. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I fucking hate that story!! I wish it was fucking fiction! The women had to tell their story without any cover-ups of their identity. I cannot really get mad at the others (both men and women) on the night shift either because they were getting abused too. The females got sexually abused over and over again... oh my fucking god that shit would drive me crazy and the men were getting damn psychologically fucked with and were forced to have sex with them, bullied not to tell, made to watch as the women were getting fucked with!! The guys and the females had to obey they were immigrants. Their supervisors knew nobody would even hear their cries.

No. this really is not about me. Just whoever looks at that documentary it just makes you want to scream!

No they could not band together to stop them otherwise it would have been very bad for them. I'm leaving out the link, but anyone reading this can go to: Night Shift Rapes on Google and there are a few articles there. I am not putting the one I used up on here because it makes me feel bad inside and because I do not even know if I am even human anymore! Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment