Saturday, June 27, 2015

Once you start you can never go back.

1. decaf.kouhi.me

love live!! // 6/27/15 // Saturday News //  Morning Edition                                                                                                                                   ♥♡Love Live!♡♥ \( ̄▽ ̄)/School Idol Hell  

Once you start you can never go back. 


2. 

a) Love this. ANDY BIERSACK with his cat. 

b) Emo Is Black #2

c) on galeriaplakatu.com // ♪ jυℓєs ♪ • 5 days ago //
on galeriaplakatu.com <--- I never been to this site before... maybe some of you out there have, but I ain’t! Well, not yet!!

d) dude, best cosplay for Batman I have seen in a long while! 
Apparently, Batman is a sucky ass voilent down trodden ass comic fandom - especially due to the shooting. It's hard to express why people like me would be drawn to it though and maybe I could express it for later on why somebody like me would hang on to it still after all that has transpired between me and this person. However, she might not be like me because I do look for behavioral patterns not just in others around me but also I look for them in myself because I am always trying to improve myself the best way I know how. And well even as forbidden as emo and Batman is, and me getting roasted more than a roasted peanut- I still find myself going back to Batman only, not thinking of the coincidences of posting it up and probably one of the very few occassions me not feeling ashamed, scared, afraid but feeling probably more wholesome inside than really 'free to do just anything.' I look at it as a block, or another link to just make me into a human being.. I have no idea who this makes sense to, and this would probably be the first time Ireally do not care who or if anyone cares or understands me about why I connect so much with Batman right now though. 

e)  "Is this a real band? Cause they look like they stink from not showering and made up like Poison died and came back from the dead. Kh" - says the hater about one of my favorite bands..- and well haters are gonna hate, so I told Ms Cassidy (I will only use her first name for privacy and personal reasons) 



"u could be under a spell tho..." cause she could be right now, lol, and not understand or know the errors of her ways for right now... but hey, this is all for fun.. and I am just goofing off! lol
Also, I think maybe a few times I been on cheezburger.com but it was like a long ass time ago or whatever because I think I had even made it official to make a account with them and stuff, and but it just never took off and/or it just never did go no where. I wonder how manyof u's use the site, and well it must be a lot cause I just come across the name a lot, so I don't know... after all I'm just asking... X) lol...

 (lol... i can has cheeze burger?)
 
Verb: The action of using bad grammar on purpose regardless of knowing the proper usage.

This is often done in an attempt to be more heartwarming or cute.)

This is often done in an attempt to be more heartwarming or cute.
Boy: Remember, my dad's an English teacher so he won't think your icanhazcheezburgering is cute.
Girl: But I loves you
Boy: I am serious!

Teacher: Can anyone think of a verb that ends in the letter z?
Student: Haz
Teacher: Can anyone think of a verb that hasn't been icanhazcheesburgered that ends with the letter z?

Ex: I needz you now. Why you no loves me anymore?
Enlgish Major: You had me at your proper use of the subjunctive, but you lost me with all your icanhazcheesburgering! - well I have an account with urbandictionary.com but how many out there get sidetrack while attempting to sign into your account because you were either looking for a certain word on the side, or because you got caught up in playing catch up with the 'word of the days' ? lol *raises hand*

g)

~Dethkira on deviantart.com

Andy Biersack Quotes by ~Dethkira on deviantart.com - i think i need to set up a new one or whatever.. just really was not feeling my last account  because I don't know why!! Just because, I guess!  

 

6/27/15. good morning you guys!!! um, Good mORNING to all of you people, womens, boys and to all the guys!! k, cool! Stay fresh, and stay true! Always gotta keep it fresh my people! lol...
whew!     
 
h)  für die community  (translated as for the community - in German)

P1: I am from Austria from the 17 district and you
                                         P2: Hey you're German! Highfive am from Austria. Upper Austria. 
 
 A horse is still a horse unless of course it is blue, then maybe that horse is never a horse at all. 
3.)
Morning Tumblr Weekend Edition pages.org ..
Dear Diary,
Still today as it was then:
A horse is still a horse unless of course it is blue, then maybe that horse is never a horse at all.  He was like the Jack Daniels of the industry since everything else we hear on mainstream radio is basically watered down much to much. This absolute thing that is supposed to be about life and mean something, I think everybody has been in that position one breath at a time, one second at a time, one moment at a time, etc…
I do not even know if anybody is even paying attention yet. Sure, I was a bit hardheaded back then but who wasn’t also back when they were young? Just years of grief, but it is very therapeutic to just go through it so you can physically see it for yourself and stuff. I don’t know the cross can mean something for us all, just as there are tons of white crosses littered all over the sides of our streets to remember our loved ones who have died, pasted away, or have moved on.
Dammit, I need a vacation! I do  believe you do what you love and you never will work a day in your life though! Now that I do believe I do not do this for self-vanity. I do it all for the heart of a higher place now that I fully understand that Heaven is going to be a place where I will finally be able to have everything that I damn well want! Because tonight there is no guilt, there is just pleasure! -6/27/2015-
 current situation is doing creepypasta during car talk time ... lol... omg why???????? Saturday morning 6/27/15.
‘the caramelized sugar theory and its effects on CO3’ is being discussed (lol) due to this guy complaining about not understanding how to get the stains from off of his leather interior!! He should need to go find a detailer since they are probably used to kids spilling stuff all of the time and that ought to be an okay thing right there! lol... 
 
5. 

Emily Insane

  • The Land Of Ooo ;P
Music is my life and I love nice people :3 --- well, i like this person!! For the Umpteenth freaking time! So i THINK i am just going to leave this here then! lol.. She the one who would be a really cool ass bestie but how am I going to have her do that when she hates me to my face on the daily? Sigh. She is the reason... 



Dear Emily, 

My mom has been having stress from normal life and also with the death that has happened within my family for right now. He was one of my favorite uncles who had been blessed with a son, but he wanted a daughter. So my cousin and him didn't really have a very son and father relationship (more on that later.) Anyway, he tells me he hated me cause he always would send me lots of things, cards, check up on me, and personally now that I think on it..I am thinking maybe he might have been jealous of my dad o.o .. but whatever cause my dad wanted a son, and so he would always send positive vibes to my cousin and they have a close knit relationship where he will ask my dad for advice and my dad will help him out. Now with me, it is getting better, but it is like pulling teeth to get him to do stuff with me but he does a LOT more though and I think it is cause of the in-house therapy he receives now. He even will play with me sometimes without bullying me as much, but he still do bully me just not as much or as bad or rough. Anyway, this stupid family dispute going on and my mom wanted me to check to see if the medication she was taking was habit forming or whatever. She has me do that a lot though. cause one time she thought something was wrong with the veins in her legs, or that something was wrong with her heart, or even if she want me to look up some things for her program or whatever. Why am I telling you this? Great question. I just am telling you this because even as crazy as I am, don't be thinking I am planning on harming nobody or myself, or no animals. My mom had an appointment yesterday and was prescribed them and well like I have always told you before: my mom is just not one for pills. She thinks pills are a fallacy and a trap to steal life away from you. So she just wanted to know a little more than what was given to her on those like information drug sheets that they give you when you pick up your package of meds. at the pharmacy and what have you.

Love always, 

Your Homie-"G,"

Micah "the half-husky" KING Kush! 6/27/15 - Saturday - is it blues time or what??


No comments:

Post a Comment