Friday, June 26, 2015

3.

Yes Andy Biersack - "Without someone telling you what you’re doing is wrong, you can’t say what you’re doing is right." 6/26/15. #tgifriday

Well this quote takes me all over the place. I am also not sure I am even aware of the problem, quite honestly. This to me is also like a practical type of what "youth" in and of itself could be considered as. However, if you always have someone telling you what is wrong and what is right and you are always following exactly whatever the hell that they say and never making up your mind about anything, then today in the 21rst century we would never have eaten our first chocolate chip cookie nor even have gone near those sticky-sticky things to make our velcro.

You will have the most confusing and eccentric people going all out and really not caring what anyone else "considers" as right... and well I guess that is why I think I like this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment