Tuesday, July 7, 2015

7-7-2015 #tuesdaytransformation // 'Strawberry Fields Forever' + Yoko Ono (who I still know nothing about!)

Fluffy Puppy on imgur.com
jessaleks - HOLY FUCK! HOW DO I GET HER NUMBER AND WHAT HER NAME IS??????

7/7/2015 isn't she beautiful???

holy shit, who else has a nosebleed and fuck, where are my tissues or do I just use my hand instead?? :P

Delta Breezes... - delta-breezes:

    My Scandinavian Home

"I think it's time you turned the page you spent an eternity reading the words and never feeling their pain." 7-7-2015 #tuesdaytransformation

"Completely in her element with the strawberries this morning. Strawberry stained lips and hands and feet. 🍓 Started the day with family berry picking and we all sort of wanted to stay there all day in the peaceful field soaking it all in. Please can I start every single day in a strawberry field?" - written by @JohnnaHolmgren - johnnaholmgren


this is like ‘Strawberry Fields Forever’ from like the Beatles though!! wowie! 7/7/2015

Found on foodnetwork.com 
this is a dish by Bobby Flay 
Fruit cake/ How to make Kerala plum cake/ Christmas cake/ Kerala fruit cake?
deepapraveen.blogspot.co.uk

okay, well for me, I am just not a real big fan of fruit cake cause it got too many nuts in it and yeah.

Plus it can like stay on the shelf for like decades and people still will like eat that stuff or whatever. because I think it grows mold, almost like cheese or wine..

Well, whatever, something keeps it safe to eat & it's clearly a traditional snack/desert to most ppl unlike me. 7/7/15

priveting:
(by Emmanuella Z.)
simply amazing!! Who do I talk to about signing me up for a library card now though?!! I’m ready to get this party started! I’m ready to gets this show on the road!! I’m ready to put a huge dent in my summer reading right now too though!! cool! Gotta love me some books though!


everyone needs a teddy bear 

just saiyan... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment