Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Yvette Marina Nario

Yvette Marina Nario

Works at WRITER/TEACHER
Attended Queens College, City University of New York

Currently in Temple City, CA, USA
 
 
 “Discovering Your Internal Gifts: I've Reached The Point Where I Realized That We are All Connected 2 One another and Therefore I've Sought Out 2 Find a Higher Connection 2 Our Creator Whom Listens and Chooses Those Whom Share His Compassion 4 Human Kind...In This True Deep Connection I SHARE With Our Creator, I've Been Given The Gift to ELEMENTALLY CONNECT 2 HUMANS in An In-depth Manner As 2 PORT-ALLY Transmit A Higher Energy in 2 YOU if You are Deserving of It and At The Same Time I Can See ThrU YOU as 2 Understand The Actual Elements YOUR Composed Of and Whether Your Connected to your Higher(Heaven Bound) and Lower Levels(Earth Bound) in a BALANCED Way.  ALL OF MY INTERNAL KNOWLEDGE IS FROM MY CONNECTION TO OUR G_D...I WOULD BE CREATING A NEW RELIGION AS ALL I WRITE (FROM PAST WORKS AND CURRENT WORKS) IS BEING TESTED IN YOU AS WE SPEAK AS WE LISTEN AND AS WE TRANSMIT AND GROW TO A HIGHER SELF. We Are Slowly Waking Up.”

Quote is by: Yvette Marina Nario. who Works at WRITER/TEACHER who Attended Queens College, City University of New York and is Currently in Temple City, CA, USA

7/7/2015 - tuesday morning, almost noon though (and also partly sunny here and now.)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. 'Fess up now or be forever turned in 2bytes....what is this thing with the Mirror Grid ?(no, I don't want to buy any software but would appreciate an honest self analysis). You can reply to this in confidence if you want not to air your laundry in public

    ReplyDelete