Wednesday, July 8, 2015

On day 8: This is my first time trying to put together a minecraft party, wtf

At first, I really only wanted to do a cakes post of birthday cakes and then that would have been it, but then my OCD/ADD self thought about that maybe being able to make sense for later on. So, I had decided to just do a basic freaking post on my Tumblr to share among all the other "tumblr-ites" but even this one is not my best stuff, but I know I really need to take it in cause it is my first one and that as I go on, of course I'll be a lot quicker and the choices I'd pick would just be 100% better than the shit you all see that is located down below. It is wth I opted to leave out the damn pictures; I was trying to save face, lol! 

I don't know about other people, but I hate that "cute" shit when I am trying to create shit. 
It pisses me off! Man it is not even "blah" either anymore, it is just like almost an insult to myself that I provide to myself. Yes, I provide it without anyone even having to even do anything to me. I self-destruct all on my own and then I will get mad at all the others who just want to see me fail by taking it out on the actual people who really do like me! I have pushed people (cause there really were people who really did want me as their friend) away, focusing in on those certain other folks who didn't want me as their friend and who basically thought I was just weak!



THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT DOING A MINECRAFT PARTY! UGH! lol. (and yes, it is okay to laugh, don't worry I am laughing as well so I will and won't be mad with you all ever!):


FREE Minecraft Banner & Toppers // babyshowerideas4u.com

Free Printable Minecraft Party bags- easy to print at home for awesome Minecraft Creeper themed favors, goodies bags or decorations!
Found on theshadylane.com
 

Free Printable Minecraft Party Bags

Minecraft party ideas with FREE Minecraft party printables via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIDeas.com #Minecraftparty #minecraftprintables

Minecraft Party ~ Decorations ~ FREE printables {click the picture to take you to even MORE printables} : minecraftsfanclub.weebly.com // CyberDrone

Free Minecraft Party Printables on karaspartyideas.com

Free Minecraft Party Printables on catchmyparty.com

FREE Printable Minecraft Cupcake Toppers on halegrafx.com

9 Minecraft Party Supplies to Help Build the Perfect Minecraft Birthday!
Found on discountpartysupplies.com


Minecraft Party Favors for 5 Bracelets its on: etsy.com

Minecraft party favors
Found on: r.ebay.com


 Minecraft Party Favors for 5 Bracelets its on: etsy.com

Minecraft party favors
Found on: r.ebay.com


And I think I am maybe happy with this post I done on tumblr about the MineCrafter Party. I think what had happened was is that I did not have a theme is all because I put in "Minecraft Party" and of course there were like thousands of ideas you can do from years ago and to what people are choosing to do though lol right now!! 

I still have no theme, but at least I can be like maybe on a scale of 0 = I am nothing to that post there! (lol) to 10 = Due to well-informed information, not only did I gain even more insight and knowledge on the subject; I feel good and I like what I did! 

Well my number would more than likely be: probably a 3 lol.. but I am being honest, to be even meaner to myself it would be maybe even a 2 1/2. But I am nice, so I will go with a 4 1/2 just to be nice though lol... 

No comments:

Post a Comment