Saturday, July 4, 2015

floating around accidental-like on a breeze



 
1.Prince Edward Island. Paramedic.
2. The Planet of the Apes
 this is a really nice poster... WANT!!  -7/4/15- even though I do not follow this fandom at all, I wouldn't mind borrowing them off of someone I know who had these movies or whatever, and them watching them. After though, I would probably give them back though because I just think I am probably more a King Kong fan.. but dont quote me on that! lol #justsaying


3.  Look for things with LOTS of color
4. Elephant! - I like the colors and designs on this one here! <3 7-4-2015
5. pretty pretty
Found on thegreatgracie.tumblr.com
6. 35059_walker-14_122_734lo by sarnold1 on Flickr



7. Once upon a time... II by Dara Scully on Flickr


8. Found on thisiscolossal.com by Dara Scully
9. Something about an elephant...

All for a flower :) ♥ Elephants 

Found on roflzoo.com

 



10. 
... destiny determines who enters your life but you decide who stays ... -Unk.


No comments:

Post a Comment